The Firm acts for buyers and sellers on a range of share and asset purchase transactions across a variety of business sectors, involving private and public listed companies. The Firm offers a full range of support to companies during mergers, acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures, particularly on:
- Innovative deal structuring for M&A.
- Conducting legal and secretarial due diligence.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating term-sheets and confidentiality agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating other transactional documents such as, shareholders’ agreements, share subscription agreements, employment agreements and other documentation.
- Advising on the corporate and regulatory aspects of the M&A transactions including SEBI regulations, Foreign Direct Investment in India and Overseas Direct Investment policy.
We have advised our clients on variety of transactions including structuring company buyback, promoter/promoter led buybacks by promoters, setting up of joint ventures, demerger and reverse mergers. Our clients appreciate our commitment to offering practical advice, tailored to their specialized needs.