The Firm works with a number of promising and fast-growing startups. The Firm advises startups on:
- Setting up their business, including advising on advantages and disadvantages of different corporate structures, drafting charter documents, and obtaining approvals from various government authorities.
- Advising on structuring prior to the funding.
- Advising through the fund raising process of reviewing and negotiating term sheets, shareholder agreements and other transactional documents.
- We provide end-to-end legal services, advice and support to the company through the process of due-diligence.
- Structuring employment terms to incentivize the management team through variable pay and ESOPs.
- Advising on protection of Intellectual Property Rights.